You know you're an official Clarkie when you get your Clark OneCard!
Submit your photograph online for your Clark OneCard.
All students must have a photo ID. Submit a digital photo online and your OneCard will be printed and ready for you when you arrive for orientation. Photo requirements are similar to those for a driver's license or passport.
All photos must be:
- a close up
- face-forward picture
The photo should not include:
- inappropriate facial gestures
- hands near the face
The deadline for online submission is January 1, 2013.
NOTE: For your own protection, you must show some form of photo identification, such as a driver's license or a passport, to receive your new OneCard.
If you do not submit a photo online by January 1, you will receive a temporary OneCard during orientation and must wait your turn to get your picture taken after you arrive on campus. Save time and submit your photo online!
One-stop Access to Everything
Your card will serve as your Clark ID, and you should carry it with you at all times so you can access many things on campus, including:
- Building Access: Residential and academic buildings.
- Meal plans: The Clark OneCard contains your Meal Plan and Dining Dollars balances for use at on campus dining services.
- Cash Card Program: Works similar to a bank debit card. Deposit funds into your Clark OneCard account, either online at CU web or at the cashier's office, and then you are able to use the card like cash at a number of locations on and off campus (various restaurants, a pharmacy and a supermarket). Learn more about the Cash Card and to see a complete list of participating merchants.
- Printing: All students at Clark receive a free printing allowance each semester which may be redeemed in any community printing area by using your OneCard.
- Library Your OneCard is also your library card.
- Access to Other Services: Kneller Athletic Center (including the Bickman Fitness Center) and the Dolan Field House for admission to cultural, athletic, and entertainment events.
Your Clark OneCard will be valid for the entire time that you are a student at Clark. If you lose your card, there is a $15.00 replacement fee.
Local Discounts with Your Clark One/Woo Card
Once you have your Clark OneCard, you also have your WOO Card. (On the back of your Clark OneCard you'll see a picture with the word 'WOO'.) The WOO Card is a service run by the Worcester Cultural Coalition for local college students. If you register your ID at the WOO website, you can present your ID card for discounts at a variety of local art, music and cultural events.