For your convenience the Library's policies are listed below:
- Your Clark One card is also your Library card and you must have it with you every time you use the Library. You may not borrow books, or use reserve materials, desk reference books, or videos without it.
- Books may be borrowed for 28 days and may be renewed, if they are not needed by another Clark user. The due date is on the card in the pocket inside the back cover of the book.
- Reserve materials must be used in the Library. Most reserves may be borrowed for two hours.
- Fines are charged for books and reserve materials which are overdue. Detailed fine schedules are posted at the Circulation and Reserve Desks.
- All journals, current issues and bound volumes, and all videos must be used in the library.
- All services stop 15 minutes before the Library closes for the day.
- There is no change, either bills or coins, available in the Library. Coins and $1 bills may be used for photocopies.
- The computer terminals on the Service Level of the Library are for reference and research use only. There is NO "recreational" use of the Web (e.g., games, "chatting", etc) allowed on these machines.
- General purpose computers, with full network access, are available on the third and fifth floors of Goddard Library. These computers and printers are provided and maintained by ITS.
- There is NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the library.