Applying for 2014-2015 Graduate Housing
New or returning Students interested in applying for Clark University Graduate Housing should submit the following. Be sure to read and understand the Graduate Housing Contract completely.
- Please submit an electronic Graduate
Housing Request Form.
- An email will be sent to the email address you provide instructing you how to verify your email address. You must follow the instructions in this email to confirm your application is real.
- In order to be assigned to Graduate Housing, you must submit a $1000.00 non-refundable deposit. Active residents of Clark University housing may choose to either pay this amount now, or defer payment until the summer billing period (you will be billed for $1000.00 even if you decide not to live in Graduate Housing). All applicants not currently living on campus must pay their deposit in full before their application will be processed.
- If you are a current resident and you would like to defer your deposit until the summer billing process, please follow instructions sent to you when you confirm your application email address.
- If you are a new applicant, a previous applicant not currently living on campus this semester, or a current resident not interested in deferral, please follow the steps below to pay your deposit:
- Current graduate students (with a Clark ID) must pay their deposits online through CU Web. On CU Web, visit Student Accounts link > Pay Your Student Account, and that will open a new browser. In this new browser you will have the option to pay a housing deposit (be sure to pay $1000.00). New GSOM or COPACE students that have credentials are able to pay their housing via credit card through CU Web. New DAY Graduate Students must pay by check (domestic students) or by check in USD or by peer transfer (international students). Credit Card payments are not accepted by DAY Graduate Students. Please visit the Student Accounts Billing Website for more information.
- Once your payment has been made, please email Kevin Forti, Director of Residential Life and Housing to alert him of your payment. RLH will confirm payment with Student Accounts and once confirmed, will update your application to show that your deposit has been paid.
- Once your deposit or deposit deferral has been received, your application will be processed in the order it was completed and you will receive notification of your placement following the placement schedule outlined in the Graduate Housing Contract.
Deposits are non-refundable for any student offered a Graduate Housing assignment and who chooses not to accept that assignment for any reason. Graduate Students who are formally waitlisted (in writing) for housing may request to have their deposit refunded if they choose to live elsewhere during their waitlisted period.
Graduate Summer Housing
Graduate Summer Housing is FREE for any resident who signs a "Full Year" contract to live in graduate housing next year. The same cancellation fees apply for students moving into Summer Housing as do for Full Year contracts. For "Fall Only" or current residents who are not interested in living on campus next year, graduate summer housing is available for $20 per day. Any summer graduate resident not living on campus in the fall must be moved out by July 15th at the latest to allow time for Physical Plant to clean the rooms for the fall residents. If you are interested in Graduate Summer Housing please fill out the following form: